CALL FOR PAPERS - SCIC 2021
The National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Faculty of Public Administration, organize the 9th edition of the Smart Cities International Conference, which will be held on December 9-10, 2021, in Bucharest, Romania. The participation to the conference is open to academics, policy makers, practitioners, researchers and students from all areas of administrative sciences – and not only. We also encourage the participation of experts and specialists from the Romanian public administration.
Papers submitted to publication will primarily focus on the following aspects (but not be limited to): e-government, e-democracy, social innovation, urban planning and development, legal sciences, political sciences, public management, urban sociology. The list may also include studies on European integration, economics, environment, health, communication, architecture, cybernetics and many other domains.
- Smart Governance;
- Smart Environment;
- Smart Technology;
- Smart Economy;
- Smart People;
- Smart Mobility;
- Smart Living;
- Smart Education;
- Young Leaders for Smart Cities (students and PhD panel);
- Future trends – Smart(er) State.
Abstracts and articles will be written in Romanian or English language. Information regarding the registration process is available here.
The manuscript will be written in Romanian or English language and will follow the format available here.
The articles will be scientifically evaluated and the ones accepted for publication will be included in the conference proceedings, which will be edited and printed by the Universul Academic Publishing House along with Universitară Publishing House – a publisher accredited by the National Council of Scientific Research in Higher Education and by the National Council for Attesting Titles, Diplomas and University Certificates. We encourage not only academia to publish papers, but also public administration’s practitioners. The conference’s scientific committee will select the papers that are to be presented in the conference’s plenary sessions and the authors will be notified by e-mail.
Selected papers will be published in
There is no participation or publication fee.
The National University of Political Studies and Public Administration (SNSPA), 30A Blvd. Expoziției, Bucharest, Romania.
01-11-2021 14-11-2021 – deadline for abstracts;
15-11-2021 28-11-2021 – participation confirmation;
05-12-2021 – deadline for papers;
07-12-2021 – communication of the conference’s final program;
9, 10-12-2021 – plenary sessions of the conference.
- Lecturer PhD. Cătălin VRABIE, SNSPA, Bucharest;
- Associate Professor Dragoș DINCĂ, SNSPA, Bucharest.
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE & REVIEWERS TEAM
- Professor PhD. Vasile BALTAC, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest;
- Professor PhD. Lasse BERNTZEN, University of South-Eastern Norway;
- Professor PhD. Stanisław WRYCZA, University of Gdańsk, Poland;
- Professor PhD. Robert MÜLLER-TÖRÖK, University of Public Administration and Finance Ludwigsburg, Germany;
- Professor PhD. Florina PÎNZARU, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest;
- Professor PhD. Alexander PROSSER, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Vienna, Austria
- Professor PhD. Christian SCHACHTNER, IU Internationale Hochschule, Bad Reichenhall, Germany;
- Professor PhD. Nicoleta CORBU, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest;
- Professor PhD. Adrian FLOREA, University "Lucian Blaga" of Sibiu;
- Professor PhD. Marta-Christina SUCIU, Bucharest University of Economic Studies;
- Associate Professor PhD. Jacek MAŚLANKOWSKI, University of Gdańsk, Poland;
- Associate Professor PhD. Florin Codruț NEMȚANU, Politehnica University, Bucharest;
- Associate Professor PhD. Dragoș DINCĂ, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest;
- Assistant Professor PhD. Mauro ROMANELLI, University of Naples Parthenope, Naples, Italy;
- Associate Professor PhD. Milena YORDANOVA-KRUMOVA, Technical University-Sofia, Bulgaria
- Lecturer PhD. Sergiu ȚÂRA, Politehnica University, Bucharest;
- Lecturer PhD. Diana Mariana POPA, Politehnica University, Bucharest;
- Lecturer PhD. Cătălin VRABIE, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest;
- Lecturer PhD. Vilma TOMCO, Faculty of Economics, University of Tirana, Albania;
- Parvin NEGINRAZ, Islamic Azad University, South Branch, Iran;
- Andrea BECCALLI, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).
Web address: http://smartcitiesevents.eu/call-for-papers09/call-for-papers09
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/smartcitieshub