National University of Political Studies and Public Administration (SNSPA) is a public institution of higher education and research. Nowadays, SNSPA represents the landmark of quality, dynamism, openness towards Europe and the world. SNSPA has fulfilled its major objective to train a new political and administrative elite of Romania. Providing an outstanding portfolio of Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programmes, SNSPA has succeeded to create a knowledge space in the area of governance sciences as well as to develop an accountable, active behaviour, aimed to contribute to democracy strengthening in Romania.
Bucharest is the cultural, industrial, and financial centre of Romania. Known for its wide, tree-lined boulevards, glorious Belle Époque buildings and a reputation for the high life (which in the 1900s earned its nickname of "Little Paris"), Bucharest, Romania's largest city and capital, is today a bustling metropolis.
Please visit: http://romaniatourism.com/bucharest.html
Romania is a country of wonderful places, with palaces, castles, and monuments of art. Romania represents a combination of natural landscapes and rich history. Romania has a most varied relief that includes the Carpathians mountains as well as the Danube Delta and the Black Sea. The Carpathians mountains are in the center of the country, bordered on both sides by hills and plateaus and finally the great plains of the outer rim.
Please visit: http://romaniatourism.com/
Our first recommendation:
- The National University of Political Studies and Public Administration Guest House - aka Hotel Marshal (details here) – A three stars hotel, located in the city center, in a very quiet zone. We choose this hotel as our first recommendation due to the fact that we can arrange special discounts for our guests. Please inform us if you would like to accommodate here in order to do the proper arrangements.
- Grand Hotel Continental (details here) – is centrally located on Victoriei Street, in the heart of Bucharest. It is only few steps away from the National Art Museum, close to the Athenaeum and 400 m away from “Universitate” subway station;
- Intercontinental Hotel Bucharest (details here) – is situated in the University Square, right next to the National Theatre, only few steps away from the Old Town and 200 m away from “Universitate” subway station.
- Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center (details here) – is located next to Herastrau Park and ROMEXPO exhibition center. The hotel is at 10 minutes’ walk and 3 minutes by car from the National University of Political Studies and Public Administration (SNSPA);
- Europa Royale Bucharest (details here) – offers unique views over Unirii Square. “Unirii” subway station is 50 m away from the hotel and the Northern Train Station is 4.5 km away from it.
- ibis Bucuresti Gara de Nord (details here) – is conveniently located only 200 m from the Northern Train Station and just over 1 km away from the city’s center. Also it is 100 m away from “Gara de Nord” subway station;
- Volo Hotel (details here) – is within walking distance of Bucharest’s historic quarter and Cismigiu Park and 150 m away from “Izvor” subway station. The 7-floor building overlooks Dambovita River and the Palace of Parliament;
- Duke Hotel (details here) – boasting a central location in Bucharest, only steps away from the Romana Square, the nearest subway station being “Piata Romana” at 200 m away;
- Capitol Hotel (details here) – is located close to the University of Bucharest and Cismigiu Gardens, 400 m from “Universitate” subway station;
- Hotel Horoscop (details here) – is located in the heart of Bucharest, only 3 minutes’ walk from the old town and 250 m away from “Piata Unirii 2” subway station.
- Hotel Basarab (details here) – is located in Bucharest, between Basarab and Gara de Nord, and it is 300 m away from “Basarab” subway station;
- Hello Hotels Gara de Nord (details here) – is located at just 3 minutes’ walk from Gara de Nord Train Station and 50 m away from “Gara de Nord” subway station.